Yesterday we decided to order a new double stroller. I've been eyeing this one for awhile, but didn't want to make any hasty decisions. I think we will be quite happy with the new stroller. The best part about it is that we have a stroller that seats two kids, but is the width and length of a single stroller. We currently have a side by side double jogger which is excellent in a lot of ways. But the one huge negative is that it's 31.5" wide. Anyone who's researched side by side double strollers knows that a standard doorway is 32". That leaves .5" for error. When you're strolling through the park, it couldn't matter less. But when you're a frazzled mom hurrying to get out of a store before the kids have a complete meltdown, .5" just isn't enough! I can't count the number of times that I've rammed our side by side into the doorposts. (Sorry, boys.)
This new puppy is 24" wide. it steers with one hand. The 2nd seat is removable so that it can be used as a single stroller. Admittedly, the stroller isn't perfect and there are a few cons. All in all though, I think it's a good pick and I can't wait until it arrives!
3 comments:
I second that
Should be a sweet ride for the boys in Hawaii! :)
I couldn't help but giggle about the thought of trying to get a double -wide (as Mark calls them) out in a hurry, but instead hitting the door! Connor is still trying to pull the "I don't have any legs" routine, so I am completely jealous. He is driving me crazy anytime we try and take him out. Now here's the question of the day... who's going to ride shotgun??? You think Caleb'll go for it?
Post a Comment