Thursday, March 11, 2010
My New Favorite Way to Give Myself a Sugar Headache
Usually when I make a cake I decorate it with the store-bought icing in a can. For Hayden's 3rd birthday this past January I made my own buttercream icing for the first time. Yum! A sugar addict's delight for sure. Last night I started making the cake for the boys' Curious George joint birthday party so the buttercream is now ready and waiting to be spread on the cake. I just hope there is enough left by the time I get to decorate the cake tonight that I don't need to make another batch. I've got all day to *try* to keep myself from sampling the icing. Maybe it would be best if we spent the day out of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL, you are so funny. Good luck with that! BTW... post about your upcoming trip!!! I would love to hear about it, and I'm sure everyone else would too so that we can live vicariously though you :) I mean, since you are not on FB we are all in the dark!
Post a Comment