Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Fly On Our Walls Might See Something Like This

I love watching the kids playing together, observing how they interact and how their minds work.  And for sure, our lives are full of If-Only-You-Could-Have-Seen-It moments with the kids.  Here is a snippet of one of those times from earlier today:

Caleb and Hayden started tossing a bunch of Avery's toys into a suitcase.
Caleb: We're going on a trip to a land full of babies and bears.  I'm going to fight the babies and Hayden will fight the bears.
Hayden: And ducks.
Then they zipped up the suitcase and Caleb started dragging it around the living room.  And Hayden followed, and said, "I'm going on the trip too."

2 comments:

Mindy Sauer said...

I just love those boys!! I'm still laughing about a land where one needs to fight off babies!! :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute Robbie! Can't wait 'till Beab really starts to string those sentences together!!!