When Caleb was almost 1, he got his first Matchbox car. I was hesitant to let him play with it since they're recommended for ages 3+ because of small parts. I watched him closely at first whenever he played with the car.
Hayden started playing with Matchbox cars as soon as he was able to reach and grab them. I was careful to watch him when he put them in his mouth, but it didn't worry me too much.
At the moment, Avery is running around the house carrying two of her favorite things: chapstick (because it's fun for her to take the lid off and on) and tiny Lego people heads. And I'm here on the computer while she does it.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmm... I already let Beab play with things she probably shouldn't... what will Madeline play with? Knives and syringes? LOL (j/k). Glad to hear about the kiddos having fun! ;)
Post a Comment