This afternoon we celebrated Caleb's 5th and Hayden's 3rd birthdays with friends. We did a Curious George theme, which was a lot of fun. The kids enjoyed playing "George says," making pasta jewelry (a la Chef Pisghetti), using the new bubble machine from Mia, and playing the Curious George board game from Jacob, Simon, and Justina. Oh, and eating cake too! We captured some of the fun on camera:
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awesome cake, Robyn! I especially love the banana runts :) Happy Birthday to the boys!
FABULOUS cake and cupcakes! I wish I was that artistic...
Looks like you really know how to throw a party! And once again, your cake decorating ability impresses us all :)
What a beautiful job you did, Robyn! The cake is a wonderful mix of buttercream and fondant, right? Wonderful job! You're giving me some good ideas for future birthday parties in our house ;) You're so creative!!
Looks SUPER Robbie! You are really getting creative with the cake decorating!!! I can tell you have a love for sugar :)~
Post a Comment