Monday, May 5, 2008

Hayden at 15 months


Today I took Hayden to the doctor for his 15 month check-up. He's holding steady in the >95 percentile for height (34 in), and has slimmed down to the 80th percentile for weight at 27lbs 8 oz. Hayden is slowly adding more words to his vocabulary and currently he says Hello, Bye, Uh-Oh, Cheese, and No fairly clearly, with several other words that are only recognizable by their context ("thank you", "there it is"). (He learned to say cheese in Hawaii when we were taking so many pictures!) Caleb and Hayden actually sometimes both wear 3T shirts. Caleb wears the 3T brands that run big and Hayden just started wearing the 3Ts that run small! It's amazing how much sizes can vary between brands.


Hayden continues his monkey antics around the house and wherever we go- climbing and pulling up on anything, with no fear of falling. He's been very creative in finding objects to use at stools. I don't know how many times a day I say, "Hayden, the chairs stay at the table!" It's tiring trying to keep up with him! The fun part is watching his verbal comprehension grow exponentially... like the other day when he was whining at the kitchen sink, and I said, "You don't need to wash your hands right now" and he then threw a tantrum right after I said it. =)


No comments: