Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby Kicks!

At least I think so. They are so small right now that I've only noticed them when I'm resting and not distracted by anything else going on around me (a rarity around here, as you can imagine). I expect to be more certain of it in another week or so. For now I look forward to the few moments in a day when I can feel them. Yay for a growing baby!

Hopefully, I'm not just reporting gas pains to the world...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn, you're too cute :)

Kate said...

OMGOSH - Robin, that is hysterical. I'm sure it's baby. =) I could honestly feel Cameron by 14 weeks!

bethi said...

I am SO jealous! Can't wait to feel our baby too, but I'm not as much of a pro as you are :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - I hadn't looked on here in a while and now I just saw that you are pregnant again!!! Wow - congratulations! Wait for me, I need to catch up. I guess we should get started soon :)

And Beth's pregnant too?!?!

Joy (George) Crouch

Unknown said...

Great to hear our grandchild is making him or herself known.