Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Anatomical Ultrasound Today


...maybe! I'm now 18 weeks along, and this morning I went for my big ultrasound. The baby looked really good and healthy. But its legs were crossed. Bummer! The ultrasound tech did say he thought he saw girl parts, he just couldn't be sure. He apparently has a good track record for identifying a baby's gender, however. While we're not painting the nursery pink quite yet, we are mentally gearing up for a girl. Whatever that means =)

4 comments:

Kate's Space said...

I really thought this baby was a girl! =) Glad to see I'm still in the baby gender predicting grove! LOL - CONGRATS!

bethi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bethi said...

Ahh... I lost my comment. Now I know how Kate feels about her blog (well, her loss was bigger!). Anyway, I am so happy for you guys! We have to wait 2 more weeks to find out about our little one!

Parkside View said...

I heard that girls are great when they are little but a hand full when they are teenages! Boys are the opposite I guess! I'll let you know! :)
I am now officially a blog stalker, haha.