Sunday, May 25, 2008

Criss-Crossing the US


Well, time to hit the road again. Not as nice as my "business trip" to Hawaii, but still not bad. And technically I am only driving to one location: San Francisco, which is only an hour away. Everywhere else is from one airplane to another.
Fortunately, Robyn and the boys will be able to stay in Buffalo with the grandparents and I will be back there in between my trips. Let me know if you are in town any of these places, because I'd like to drop by (if there is time). Most of these places I will only be in for a day...
May 28 - San Francisco
May 29 - Los Angeles

May 31-June 3 - Buffalo
June 3-4 - Boston
June 5 - Richmond, VA
June 6-7 - New York City

June 8-9 - back in Buffalo
June 10 - Kansas City, KS
June 11 - Chicago
June 12 - Detroit
June 13 - Minneapolis

June 14-16 - back in Buffalo
June 17 - Atlanta
June 18 - Ft Lauderdale
June 19 - Dallas
June 20 - Charlotte

June 21 - back to good 'ole San Jose

I might be skipping Atlanta and Charlotte during the last week, just to take a break. I will really miss Robyn and the boys, but at least I know they will be having fun at the Ceroky and Eubanks grandparents' houses. And being June, hopefully it is safe to assume they will be able to play outside, but hard to say being Buffalo ;-)

The one good thing is that this secures me for Premier status on United again, now through the end of 2009. The benefits are so good, including auto upgrades to Economy Plus and First Class, plus priority check-in. But it sure takes a lot of miles to get there (25,000 flown in one calendar year).

3 comments:

goodbyedearsun said...

thats just ridiculous.

Matt said...

Isn't it?

Dave said...

Let me know what your plans are in Minneapolis. Would be great to see you.