It's the day I've been dreading for weeks now. Recently Hayden figured out how to climb on top of the kitchen chairs. We've been struggling to get him to sit on the chairs, as well as get on and off without smashing his head on the hardwood. It's a challenge to say the least. The morning after he discovered his new climbing skill, I found Hayden standing on the kitchen table with an open marker in his hand.
Things just got worse. Hayden has now discovered how to drag the chairs around the kitchen and use them as a tool to reach higher places- such as the kitchen counter. I watched him deviously (yes, he knew exactly what he was doing) push the chair over to the counter to reach the computer and a few other things on the countertop. It's an exciting new world for Hayden. Not so exciting for Matt and me.
Serenity now!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment