Last night Matt and I watched the indy-film "Primer." The movie was somewhat interesting and somewhat nauseating. (I won't discuss the film here, but it was cool and totally clean- in case you're interested.)
So to clear my head of the movie's theme before trying to sleep, I picked up the latest issue of "Family Fun" magazine. I don't usually read the Mailbox page, but last night I did. And this is what one reader submitted:
I have a soft spot for mushrooms, so when I saw your Enchanted Clay Toadstools, I knew I needed some for my kitchen. The whole family got involved (those are my daughters June, age 7, Ivory, 3, and Robyn, 5, in the photo), and we all made our own toadstools.
June, Ivory, and Robyn?!! What are the chances of that? (If you don't remember, June is my grandma's name and Avery's middle name.) None of those names are particularly popular now.
Kind of weird. But it did the trick for getting my mind away from Primer for the night!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment