Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Family Milestones

In addition to Hayden learning to use the potty, here are a few other significant events for us of late:

1) 3 Blog entries in a month! That's momentous for sure =)

2) Avery cut her first two teeth on 8/18. It's taken the teeth a long time to push through the gums, but they've finally broken through! The worst part was Tues morning as Avery was eating Cheerios. She put one right in the front of her mouth where the new teeth were trying to come through. Avery bit down and then started crying, with alligator tears rolling down her cheeks. SO sad. Fortunately she's been doing better since then.

3) Avery also started saying "Hi" a few days ago! Sometimes she says it when she waves, other times she says it as she crawls toward someone. At first I thought she was making the "hi" sound without recognizing its meaning, but I'm pretty sure she is really saying it as a word! Cool!

4) We are closing on our new house, and expect to get the keys within a few hours! I'll post more about that sometime in the future.

Thanks for reading =)

1 comment:

bethi said...

WOW! I love reading your updates. Yay for potties, teeth, words and new houses!!!