Last week I took Avery and Hayden to the doctor for well-checks. It turns out that Hayden isn't the only big kid in the family. He weighed in at 31 lbs (85 percentile) and measured 37.5 inches (>95 percentile, as always). So far Avery is giving Hayden some good competition! At 12 weeks she weighed 14lbs 4oz (95 percentile) and measured 24.5 inches (92 percentile). Caleb has always been tall, usually around th 75th percentile for height and 50th for weight, but he's starting to look like the runt in the family. =)
I'm growing more hopeful that this means we have some fun days of playing basketball together ahead of us. Probably just wishful thinking, I know, but that's ok.
I'm growing more hopeful that this means we have some fun days of playing basketball together ahead of us. Probably just wishful thinking, I know, but that's ok.
2 comments:
Robbie that' so funny! Glad to hear that Avery is bigger because Beatrice is too! She doesn't go to the doctor again until her 4 month visit but at 2 months she was 12lbs! Yay for cute chubby babies!
LOL - your kids will dwarf mine! Ha, ha, ha! Connor is in the 5% for height and weight, and Cam is in the 85% for height but only the 10% for weight!
Post a Comment