Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello 2009

Historically I haven't been big on New Year's Resolutions, but this year I decided that setting some goals for the year isn't such a bad idea. So here are some personal goals for 2009 (in no particular order):

1. Go to the dentist. Do I dare admit publicly that I haven't been to the dentist since I was pregnant with Caleb? Time for a visit.
2. Do a better job of keeping up on current events.
3. Eat more vegetables.
4. Improve my listening skills.
5. Lose that baby weight. I think a New Year's Resolution list HAS to have a weight loss goal to be complete. Bonus points if I lose the weight before my 10 year high school reunion =)

As 2008 quickly draws to a close, I am dutifully trying to eat up the delicious chocolates that Matt gave me for Christmas. I need to get rid of them so I can start working on #5 right away in the new year. I love it when a plan comes together.

2 comments:

bethi said...

I need to lose baby weight too! LOL

Kate's Space said...

The baby weight will come off! Mine did. =) Robbie - you saw me last x-mas, then again in July. It's do-able even with 3. (Well, I would suppose anyhow.) Plus, you have so much less to loose than I did! =)